Attention All Contractors and Suppliers: This site provides information regarding bidding opportunities in Washington State through the Northwest Open Access Network (NoaNet). Although we update the information as frequently as possible, we make no guarantee that the information is always current.
- You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to access our files.
- We reserve the right to reject any and all bids, to waive any informality, to accept any alternate bid, and to make such Award that we deem to be in our best interest and pursuant to the terms of the contract documents.
- This website is intended to supplement, not replace, official methods of disseminating bid information.
- As required by the Revised Code of Washington (RCW), we use the Tacoma News Tribune as the official method of disseminating Bid information (other than for Small Works).
Full-Size Copies of Contract Drawings:
If you have requested a bid packet from us and have received an electronic download file, and you require full-size copies of any contract drawings, contact:
NoaNet Network Operations Center
422 W. Riverside Ave Ste. 408
Spokane, WA 99201
Small Works Roster Program
NoaNet’s open-access broadband network provides reliable high-speed connectivity throughout Washington State. Our service makes life more livable, businesses more productive, jobs more plentiful, and the Internet more accessible for thousands of residents and organizations.
The Small Works Roster aims to form a pool of contractors for various small construction projects for NoaNet. NoaNet’s Small Works Roster Program (SWR) allows pre-registered contractors the opportunity to bid on small public works and improvement projects estimated to cost less than $300,000.
NoaNet’s Small Works Roster is hosted by the non-profit Municipal Research and Services Center of Washington in the online MRSC Rosters database. More information can be found at MRSC Rosters.
Even if you have been on the NoaNet small works roster in the past, you will need to register with MRSC for any future jobs.
- Visit https://mrscrosters.org
- Click the “Join MRSC Rosters” button
- Create a FREE account and select Northwest Open Access Network in your application
Once NoaNet identifies a small works project, qualified bidders on the Small Works Roster for which they have completed an application will be notified by e-mail and invited to bid. Bids will be due at the time and date specified in the Request for Proposal (RFP) or Small Works Bid. Only the dollar amount(s) and the information requested on the Bid Form will be considered. No modifications or alterations of any kind will be considered as part of the bid, and any such modifications may render the bid non-responsive.
There is no deadline for submission of application which will be accepted at any time during the year.
In order to be placed on the Small Works Roster, contractors must meet & maintain the minimum qualifications listed below:
- The contractor must hold a valid Washington State Contractor’s License at the time of application and throughout enlistment on the roster.
- The contractor must hold a valid Unified Business Identifier (UBI) number at the time of application and throughout enlistment on the roster.
- The contractor must hold the specified insurance requirements stated in the Small Works Contract before performing any work, including mobilization.
- Required insurance coverage is as follows:
- Commercial General Liability Insurance
- $1 Million Per Occurrence Limit
- $1 Million Auto Liability Coverage
- $2 Million General Aggregate Limit
- $1 Million Products-Completed Operations Aggregate Limit
- Washington StopGap. This must be indicated on the certificate.
- NOANET Named as an Additional Insured. This must be indicated on the certificate.
- The contractor must hold a valid Employment Security Department number at the time of application and throughout enlistment on the roster.
- The contractor must hold a valid Washington State Department of Revenue excise tax registration number at the time of application and throughout enlistment on the roster. Page 2 of 43 2015 – 2017 Small Works Contract.
- The contractor must pay prevailing wages on all projects and provide proper documentation unless otherwise noted.