NoaNet can be your eyes and ears on your Network. Our Network Operations Center (NOC) has been in operation since 2009 in Spokane, Washington where dedicated staff focused on monitoring the network 24/7/365. In the event of a problem, we act immediately to troubleshoot the issue, notify the appropriate personnel and minimize the amount of downtime.
Network Operation Center Services:
- NoaNet's Network Operations Center delivers first-class system management and customer support for every situation and network event to protect and maintain your crucial traffic 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
- Network analysts and engineers take responsibility to identify and resolve any issue to completion.
- Staff actively monitor network elements and equipping customers with the information needed to resolve network issues.
- The NoaNet operations center is fully equipped with sophisticated network management, monitoring, and analytic tools.
- Customers remain well-informed through proactive maintenance announcements, network updates, and monitoring.
- NoaNet will monitor numerous connected networks to provide end-to-end network reliability and single point of contact support for problem resolution.
- Dedicated field operations staff are located strategically throughout the State and are on standby for quick troubleshooting.