Our newly expanded Network Operations Center (NOC) has been in operation for over eight years and is located in the US Bank building in downtown Spokane, WA. NoaNet provides dedicated staff focused on monitoring the network. In the event of a problem, we act immediately to troubleshoot the issue, notify the appropriate personnel and minimize the amount of downtime. NoaNet can be your eyes and ears on your Network.
Network Operation Center Services:
NoaNet's Network Operations Center delivers first class system management and customer support for every situation and network event to protect and maintain your crucial traffic.
- Our operations center is staffed 24 hours a day, seven days a week, every day of the year. All calls are immediately logged into a trouble ticket system to provide resolution tracking and post-event analysis.
- Network Analysts and Engineers take responsibility to identify and resolve any issue to completion.
- We take pride in actively monitoring network elements and we equip customers with information needed to resolve network issues.
- Our operations center is fully equipped with sophisticated network management, monitoring and analytic tools.
- We keep customers well-informed through proactive maintenance announcements, network updates and monitoring.
- We monitor numerous connected networks to provide end-to-end network reliability and single point of contact support for problem resolution.
- We have a dedicated field operations staff located strategically throughout the state, who are on stand-by for quick trouble shooting.