NoaNet currently serves businesses and government entities by delivering leading-edge technology across an extensive high-speed backbone through MPLS (Multiprotocol Label Switching) which is a fully meshed private network to ensure maximum redundancy to provide high reliability.
Metro Ethernet services are compatible with those defined by the Metro Ethernet Forum (MEF) and offered as point-to-point (E-LINE), point-to-multipoint (E-TREE), and multipoint-to-multipoint (E-LAN).
NoaNet's Ethernet Features:
- Low latency
- High resilience (<50ms recovery)
- Redundant routes
for network backup
- Flexible port options from 100M to 10G
- Flexible committed data speeds from 10Mbps to 100Gbps
- Highly secure services logically separated
- Connect two or more sites that use Internet, data, video, and/or VoIP applications
- Capacity is guaranteed
- Ethernet statewide WANs can be designed to handle 10 Megabit Ethernet to 10 Gigabit Ethernet (10GigE)
- Various Encapsulation Techniques IEEE 802.1Q (dot1Q VLAN)